Project manager 360 review
High performance in project and programme management requires excellent people skills. However, many project professionals struggle to understand the key behaviours required to get the best from their team and to effectively manage stakeholders.
Our 360 degree behavioural review and feedback process enables you to receive vital feedback from a variety of colleagues and stakeholders. Our coaching experts then ensure that the feedback is properly interpreted and turned into a powerful development phase of your career.
Our online 360 review process allows any number of people to be nominated to provide feedback. The system hosts the APM's set of behavioural competences, known to be vital for successful project delivery. We can also host a bespoke behavioural review process, perhaps based around your organisation's own behavioural skills / competence framework.
Our skilled performances coaches can provide feedback through a variety of methods:
- Your personal 360 review feedback report
- One-day workshop for a group of colleagues who have undertaken the 360 review
- Personal 1-2-1 sessions (one session of a programme of sessions) with one of our coaches
The benefits of our 360 review include:
- Detailed feedback from those people who work around you
- Support in taking that feedback forwards to develop your capability
Your key contact: