The DISC Management Profile provides managers with information about how they can best manage other people. As well as detailed information about your management style, it also focuses on how you can direct and delegate others more effectively. Understanding how you work with other styles is the key to this. The report also includes sections on motivating and developing people with a variety of styles. Working with your own manager or one of our experienced coaches, DISC is also explored so that you can have a productive working relationship across all levels of your organisation.
This is an invaluable tool for all managers, whether you’ve been in your role for some time or are just starting out. It can also be applied effectively to project leaders and members of their team to enhance or accelerate team collaboration.
The DISC assessment also provides a comprehensive toolkit for discussing leadership approaches, coaching and creating personal development plans.
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members