If you want to get smarter about how you manage the development of your people, then our Academy Toolkit will fit the bill. Clients who have bought our system, or bespoke variants of it, include Transport for London, Costain, Balfour Beatty, United Utilities and Barhale Trant Utilities
The Toolkit is an advanced on-line system which hosts the APM's Competence Framework. It can also host any other technical and behavioural competence frameworks that you use.
A more extensive version if the Academy Toolkit is available that enables whole organisations to define, assess and manage staff development. This also includes moving your paper-based annual Performance and Development Reviews (PDRs) to a much slicker regime.
The system will enable you to:
- Define the breadth and depth of knowledge, skills and behaviours for any number of staff roles
- Self-assessment and manager verification against the role profile
- Management of personal development plans and CPD
Analysis of this data across your whole project management community enables you to understand, with far greater depth than before, as to your organisation's strengths and areas of development. In turn, this enables you to be far smarter in targeting your valuable development budgets to where it will have the most impact.
The benefits of the Academy toolkit include:
- Identifying capability and potential across a whole community
- Easy analysis of skill gaps at individual, team or organisation level
- Tracking year on year capability progress, providing evidence of return on investment
- Identifying potential risks from lack of key skills in a team
- Ability to use data to help you resource projects, right skills, right place, right time.
Your key contact: